Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Little at a Time

Hi! This is my first post on my first blog , so first of all  let me welcome you. I have to say this is very strange writing this not knowing who I am writing to or if anyone will read this.  But life is a journey so here we go :)

I named this Little Bits because it is a little of this and a little of that but mostly quilting.  Due to medical issues I do everything a little bit at a time. I have learned to be immensely thankful for all the little bits and hopefully I can share this journey with you. So if you stop by introduce yourself and lets get started :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Kate! I look forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand little bits, for that's the only way i work, too. 15 minutes cutting, 15 minutes knitting, rotating around chores that have to be done, and not worrying about the chores that are too much for me right now. things eventually get done!

    ReplyDelete