Monday, April 9, 2012

Yay! A New machine!!!!

New Machine on it's way!

     Well, my new machine is finally on it's way! I was beginning to think they were never going to ship it. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day..... keep your fingers crossed!
    It's a JukiExcell 400. Every review I read on it, its owner loved it. As I am not mechanically inclined and just looking for a solid machine to quilt with, this seemed perfect for me. It also has alot of embroidery stuff I can branch out into if I ever find the time :) It is always nice to have options!

     So anyway, I still haven't found my camera, go figure, it is not like it has too many places to hide. I did attempt to take pictures on my cell phone and got one that didn't turn out totally horrible.  This is the quilt top I just finished for http://quiltsforkids.org/ .
The fabric is Lelia Rose from P&B Textiles. Quilts for Kids sent me the package of fabrics all precut and ready to go. This will also be my first machine quilting project. LOL lets hope the learning curve is fast. From there I am on to my qov quilt.

Truly not the best picture but its a start!

Hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Easter and I am wishing you a fantastic week!
Kate



1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogging i have been doing it for a little over 3 months. nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete